img

This Mindmap = 100% Success Rate For My One-To-One Consulting Clients.

Hey It’s Alex Jeffreys here.

I’m excited to share this new mindmap with YOU.

which is getting me a 100% success rate for all my One To One Consulting Clients to earn over $10,000 per month

(many are doing much much more …)

take the next ten minutes to watch the video and make 2013 your best year EVER.

>>> Download The Mindmap Here <<<

————————————

Supporting Training:

How To Work Less And Make More Money

What To Do Online To Make Money

How To Run Your Online Business To Make Money

————————————–

after you’ve watched the video.

hold yourself accountable in the comment section below,

by giving your personal reply to the 6 areas in the video as follows.

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)

I look forward to reading your comments

Alex Jeffreys

Facebook Twitter Email
This entry was posted in Menu. Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to This Mindmap = 100% Success Rate For My One-To-One Consulting Clients.

1. will cowan says:

Hey Alex,

This is AWESOME stuff man. Your content and
    products are some of the best information online, in my opinion. Thank you for doing what you do man. Happy new year.

Will Cowan

2. Marius says:

Thanks for Mindmap Alex
    You always inspiring me
    By the way when you become active on twitter…. ? :)

Marius

3. Marius says:

I just forgot to say….. wonderful blog template bro…can’t wait to see the new membership area.

Marius

4. Yo Alex, here’s my list bro.

1). Stop working in the building trade & provide a better life for myself & my Fiance, have the ability to live and travel wherever we choose.

2). Depressed in my day job & desperate to be a full time Internet Entrepreneur.

3). Living in Brighton with my Fiance, earning $10,000 + p/m online, & teaching others to do the same.

4). Learning my craft in AJIC, Blogging, working on my first product.

5). I want to develop my brand, I want to eventually establish myself as an authority, by building a successful membership site and coaching program.

6). Developing products, releasing WSO’s, Building my subscriber list, establishing a relationship with my list, building a membership site, continue to learn from my mentor and put the teachings into action.

Cheers for the inspiration Alex, I’ve got this pinned on my office wall now. I feel like I’ve come such a long way since our first chat on Skype when I joined AJIC, and I just want to say a huge thank you man, you rock!

Cheers dude,

Scott.

5. brendan says:

Cool idea! Alex, this is awesome for identifying and clarifying how your developing.

Love it.

6. carl palmer says:

iI would like very much to join your program so
    if this is possible send me my next move

Your regard

carl palmer

7. KL HEE says:

Hi Alex, thanks for your video, series 1: How to Do, series 2: What to Do (the 5 pillars). It had make my mind more clear about internet marketing for online business. i will apply these info into my just started online business. i am now in the process of content & material, may estimate launch it by 2 weeks time.
    Thanks again Alex.
    Regards,
    KL HEE

8. John Leogue says:

Hey Alex,
    Love this…fresh, new, simple approach to goal setting and life planning…with an emphasis on how to get from point A to point B in your online business, if that’s your thing. Like the side by side layout…where you are vs. where you want to be…and what you’re doing vs. what you should be doing. Once again, getting from A to B…great way to visualized what it’s going to take. Thanks for the great video explanation on how to use, also. I will find this very useful! Thanks again!

9. Ron says:

Hey Alex,
    Really liked the video.
    When do we get started?

Ron

10. Phil says:

Great stuff again Alex
    The walkthrough is excellent.
    Life and business alike is filled with too much fluff and distractions.

The mindmap helps to get past hurdles and stop wasting time on the things that don’t get you towards your goals. Also makes it real when it’s all on paper!

11. Brian Fedor says:

Woo! Another great post, Alex! Thank you!

I’d post what I came up with for the 6 areas, but it ended up being a page and a half… I didn’t want to be one of those who posts an essay-length comment. ;o)

Anyway, this was very helpful to me so that I have a better way to wrap my mind around what I’m doing this for and how best to go about it with focus.

One thing that could help me in the “What I’m Doing” area is if you could route me to an effective copywriter who could critique my sales page. I’d also be interested in finding a reliable web graphics resource. Not sure if you’d be open to sharing some leads for these with me, but it would be very helpful.

Thanks again for everything, Alex!
    — Brian Fedor

12. Joshua Mason says:

Thank You Alex for a great video and the accompanying pdf. I am honored to have been chosen to enter your VIP Coaching Academy and am looking forward to working hard every day. MindMeister is awesome! It really helps you visualize your success.

13. Reg E. says:

Enjoyed the video as always. Once I define my 6 areas, I’ll post it here. Thanks man!

14. Thanks alex , for all what you are doing to IM comminity..i have been fallowing you since 2 years it is awesome journey.

15. Hi Alex,
    This is great stuff, since being in your MWA I didn’t know that lack of planning was what was holding me back. I have done more in the last couple of weeks than… well in a long time!
    Thanks, Loretta

16. This mind map and your explanation was a strong call to action for me. It will get me refocused on setting my priorities (action plan each day and taking actions in order to achieving them.
    Thanks

17. This mind map and your explanation was a strong call to action for me. It will get me refocused on setting my priorities (action plan each day and taking actions in order to achieving them.
    Thanks

18. edwin says:

Alex…

Look forward to getting coached from you, and my feedback on your mindmap is as simple as it is it is also evasive if you do not have someone explain each of the points you covered.

I am familiar with what you are talking for quite some time, however, out of the points you covered, FINANCIAL & TIME FREEDOM is at top of the list especially time freedom to be able to get up and do as I please with my time period !

Interested in your list building coaching let me know as soon as a spot opens up ! Will go back to your site to sign up on the list to be notified, can’t wait !

Thanks… Edwin :)

In order to achieve the level of time freedom I am looking for, I must 1st achieve creating passive income, these are

It all starts with a beginning and end… where you are

19. zora says:

Thanks Alex,
    You totally right this is a simple but very powerful mind map video.
    1. Fix my fiancés.
    2. Out of work for two years.
    3. Making the 10,000 a month.
    4. Working on my products
    5. Build my blog authority ,gain JVs.
    6. Develop membership sites.
    Thanks for giving and sharing .Good stuff! In this video!

Regards

Zora

20. Ed says:

Alex this video was a missing piece to something you taught in *Forward to Basics*….and that is….knowing how to plan your financial target by deciding on how to price your products according to the product format I.E membership-site *residual Income* price point!

You see I looked at it ALL wrong I actually puzzled at HOW I could know and predict what it exactly is I should be doing to hit my financial targets…man you’ve laid it out….*BINGO*! Cheers John.

21. Navjot Singh says:

Hi Alex…. I found mindmap…….very helpful. Thanks for it.

22. This is really Helpful thank you Alex.
    1) The outcome I am Aiming for is to help as many people as possible achieve their goals by simplifying their obstacles, solving their problems.
    2) I am currently back with my parents and unemployed, I am having a challenging time. My attitude is that if i cannot find a job, I will create a business.
    3) I want to be in a nice apartment in liverpool city centre so I can see my children whenever I want but also be financially free so I can support them better. Then I want helicopter lessons.
    4) I am currently Oil Rig Hopping, adding value to forums, creating trackbacks, and writing blog posts daily.
    5) I want to build a campaign based around the mentality of creating success, and delayed gratification. To show people never to give up on their goals.
    6) I should be getting good at the stage I am at and looking to use you as a mentor to help me overcome obstacles faster, or even better avoid them completely.

23. Andy Bradbury says:

Hi Alex here is my list.

(1) outcome $10,000 a month residual passive income.

(2) Broke and unemployed

(3) Financial freedom

(4) I used to read emails, sales letters, buy the next shiny product. Now I am researching for my first Internet marketing product, Thanks to your guidance.

(5) My first campaign will be on the warrior forum WSO

(6) Creating my first information Product.

Thanks for the mind map.

24. Kevin Long says:

Hi Alex
    Great post man, you make everything so simple to follow, thanks for sharing

25. Cararta says:

hold yourself accountable in the comment section below,

by giving your personal reply to the 6 areas in the video as follows.

(1)enough money to live comfortably
    take care of problems without worry

(2) living on the edge of financial disaster..need to sell house which I don’t want to do but would solve most of problems working on internet, not much progress with all of the changes by google…even feel going backwards.

(3) able to develop websites, a program or a membership site and created reocurring income to reduce the work load…maybe even able to outsource some of the work

(4) check HG awstats traffic & bot damage, check emails, this 7a am AJ webinar, FB commenting and posting, Twitter Comments, MassIncomeshared pages.check stats, UvioO check stats, post a video or two, check email again & reduce ….work on domains to update WP etc. , write an article if I find something interesting, feed cats,dog, cook, household chores….

(5)This Page is old, so nobody probably reads it anymore November 7,2013

(6) What I should be doing: 1. creating something to sell, affiliate marketing isn’t doing it for me, nor is building an email list working…not enough traffic